Leo's Things To Do
J C Country Forton PR3 1BY t.01524 791362 (2 mins away) Mini tractors to drive, petting animals,sand-pit and much more.
Old Holly Farm A6 Farm animals, watch milking in the parlour with cafe & indoor and outdoor play areas.
Bowland Wild Boar Park Chipping PR3 2QT t.01995 61554 See the animals in the park , great barrel & tractor rides and play area
Williamson Park Lancaster LA1 1UX t.01524 848338 Fab butterfly house, Mini-beast centre...nice walks through the park
Canal boat ride
Bridge House Marina A6 Fab 42 miles of canals to explore www.bridgehousemarina.co.uk (10% off with Cleveleymere VIP guest card)
White Scar Cave Ingleton LA6 3AW The longest show cave in Britain... Great for the kids on a rainy day
Blackpool Blackpool zoo or the World famous Tower complex. The Pleasure Beach, Madam Tussauds,Ripleys 'Believe it or Not' a great indoor water park...oh! Almost, forgot the beach and the sea... Don't miss the ILLUMINATIONS...the greatest free show on earth.
Or just Stay at the lake and enjoy:
- Rowing boats, mountain bikes, picnic tables and BBQs
- Canoes and Canadian canoes, fab 9 hole crazy golf course
- Out door Giant chess, Jenga & skittles
- 'Minnows' play area with zip-wire, wigwam and swings & pirate zone
- Feed the chickens, peek at our new peacocks rare black swans
- Have a cruise on our 4-man pedalo
- Have a riverside firepit toasting marsh mellows & checkout our summer house quiz
- Go on a nature trail to look for the animals and deer, don't forget to check out 'Twiggy' dwarf & mouse's doors in the woods....just have lots of fun