Page - About CleveleyMere
Cleveleymere is 34 acres, totally private and gated, we only have a few high end lodges for our guests to enjoy and they are all a distance apart. We are fully open for end of May onward bookings..
Our award winning 5 star Gold waterside luxury lodges are all totally unique with carefully chosen interiors to reflect the atmosphere of this very special place.
All our lodges have beautifully comfortable interiors and are equipped to a very high standard, including large wide screen TVs, DVDs, hairdryers, BBQs and an array of board and outdoor games, binoculars and even wellies!
Every one of our 8 luxury lodges are waterside, you will not be disappointed.
Why not stay in our waterside 5* Gold Badger’s Harbour – A contemporary masterpiece right on the lake, or our popular waterside 4* Gold Boat House or waterside 4* Gold Huntsman’s Harbour, ideal for couples. For bigger parties our chic 5* Gold lakeside Fin’s Log Cabin or waterside 5* Gold Otter’s Harbour, all with balconies and spectacular views over our very own lake. The amazing Huf Haus inspired lakeside 5* Gold Tree House or our 2 bed waterside 5* Gold Heron’s Harbour are very luxurious, right on the waterside with private harbour with boat.
Latest trip adviser reviews…‘’Hand on heart, we were left speechless, simply… AMAZING!.”
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
WHAT IS INCLUDED FREE
- Free parking next to lodge
- Very friendly welcome
- Gated 34 acre site
- Wide screen TV
- Use of 12 boats
- 25 mountain bikes
- 4 four man pedalos
- 10 sit on kayaks
- Riverside fire pit kit with marshmallows, firelighters & kindling
- 9 hole crazy golf course
- Fresh free range eggs on arrival.
- Free 100% Wi-Fi in every lodge
- DVD player with free good choice of DVDs
- You can borrow wellies
- Indoor ping pong table
- Children’s play area with new pirate ship
- Castellated kids slide & swings
- Landscaped enchanted waterside walkways
- Den with pool & football tables
- Piano, drum sets, giant Connect 4
- Pirate, pixie & cowboy zones
- 7’ Shrek, 7’ Kung Fu Panda & 7′ Batman
- Summer houses with taxidermy & cricket collection
- 12 piers on our 24 acre lake Wii consoles with games
- Guitars & swing ball, indoor ping pong
- Use of giant outdoor Jenga & giant chess set
- Skittles & French bowls sand lane
- Pet runner & tufty ducks
- Black & white swans, white & coloured peacocks
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US
“Wow amazing from start to finish” Paul from Middleborough
“Luxury for the adults & adventure for the kids” Caroline from Bristol